31 March, 2016
GOLDEN FRAGRANCE MANTIS PRAWN
Posted in : Uncategorized on by : seafood
- 1 pack of MySeafoodMart mantis prawn (defrosted)
- 100g dried prawns, soaked in water for 10 mins
- 2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 8 shallots, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1/2 bowl curry leaves
- 6 bird’s eye chillies (cili padi), chopped
- 3 tbsp oil
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp little dark soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 oz. all-purpose flour
- 1 oz. corn starch
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 egg
- 1 teaspoon cooking oil
- 1 small pinch of salt
- Mix frying batter, dip mantis prawn into frying batter & deep fry until golden brown.
- Heat 3 tbsp oil and saute the dried prawns, chopped garlic and shallots until very fragrant.
- Add in curry leaves and chopped chillies, all the seasoning and stir fry until aromatic.
- Toss in fried mantis prawn into sauce & serve.